The high-caffeine, bold-tasting Triple Threat Espresso Martini is definitely going to hit the spot!
It includes espresso, espresso vodka and coffee liqueur Yumm!!
- 3 ounces espresso (or about 2 shots espresso)
- 1 1/2 ounces espresso vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- 3 coffee beans
- Combine all ingredients except the coffee beans in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice.
- Shake well for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans (preferably espresso-roast coffee beans).
- Serve immediately.